Da Vinci Schools logo

Federal Aid: Receiving aid from the government begins with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). When a student or family member completes this application, they will receive an Expected Financial Contribution (EFC) dollar amount. The EFC indicates the approximate amount a student requires in need-based aid from a college/university. A student or family can estimate what their EFC will be by utilizing the calculator found at www.fafsa4caster.ed.gov.

California State Aid: Students who are residents of California can apply for “Cal Grants” through the California Student Aid Commission. Cal Grants are awarded based on both academic merit and financial need.

Aid from a college/university: Most colleges/universities offer their own institutional aid; however, one must be aware of varying deadlines per institution. All colleges will require students to fill out the FAFSA, some require additional information from the CSS Profile at www.profileonline.collegeboard.com.

Private Scholarships/Grants: There are several college scholarship websites that assist and match students with potential scholarships such as Fast Web.