|310-725-5800 + INFO@DAVINCISCHOOLS.ORG|
DA VINCI STORE
DA VINCI APPAREL
If you ordered Da Vinci apparel for this year, the orders should arrive sometime during the first week of October, and will be given to your student to take home. If you have any questions, please contact Corinne Valle at email@example.com.
The purpose of Da Vinci’s dress code is to foster a professional, safe, and respectful environment at school. The dress code is in effect from the time students arrive to school and until they leave. The dress code applies to field trips, site visits, academic internships, and other school-related activities, unless the supervising adult informs the students otherwise. No article of clothing may have patches, frayed material, or language/content deemed inappropriate by the school administration.
INNOVATION ACADEMY DRESS CODE
• Shirt Options: Polo shirt (any color or pattern, with or without the Da Vinci logo)
• Head Covers: Other than religious head covers, all other forms of hats or headdress
HIGH SCHOOL DRESS CODE (each school may have slight variations - please contact your school office for more information)
• Button-down short-sleeved shirts, buttoned to the third hole from the top or higher; may be untucked without a tie
• Button-down sheer blouses paired with an acceptable top underneath (midsection, back, chest, shoulders & undergarments NOT
• Shirts without a collar
• Unbuttoned collared shirts
• Jean jackets or track jackets
201 N. Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 Website credits: Studio RoJa and UmeWorks